Convert Line to Polyline, Make a Line a Polyline, Convert Line to Pline
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2011
- sheet metal design tips
- cad cam software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- dgn converter
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad for students
- autocad default toolbar
- how to create fillet in autocad