Convert Line to Polyline, Make a Line a Polyline, Convert Line to Pline
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad cam
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- design cad software
- sheet metal design tips
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- .shx file definition
- DWG to DXF