weird right mouse button problem
Message 1 of 5
I'm using ZWcad 2009i, vernum 2009.07.30(11052) and since yesterday a weird error occurs.
When I select an object (for instance a line) and type a command (for instance E). Then I hit the right mouse button (quick click for enter), normally the line is erased. But now the erase command becomes active and I have to select the line again. This problem occurs with al commands.
The same occurs when I have some objects selected and start the command Quick Select via the quick menu. There are no objects selected anymore....
Is there anybody who has the solution? It's very annoying.
Message 2 of 5
For this question, can I see you configuration of right-click button in ZWCAD?
Use OPTION -> User Preference tab -> right-click customization
and show me the settings in the dialog.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 5
here is a screenshot:
I have not changed this settings, so I think it would be strange if it has something to do with the problem. I think the problem is somehow related to the selections...
Message 4 of 5
I think I found the problem. You are right, it's about selection mode.
In Option -> Selections tab, please remember to tick this option in Select Modes area: Noun/Verb selection. After ticking this, this problem will not exist.
Message 5 of 5
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- .shx file definition
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Free 3d house design software
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad/cam software download
- convert microstation to autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- what is .dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cadtools forum
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2010 serial number