plot styles and layouts problem
Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad default toolbar
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad cam
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad portable
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dgn autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- cad file viewer free