bad command SOLPROF for ZWCAD2011Beta
Message 1 of 5
For single solid object is ok.
Objects which hide each other should show hidden lines in block with all
hidden lines, but visible lines should be in block with visible lines.e
Please solve this problem
Message 2 of 5
We have already found this problem in ZWCAD 2011, since the change will be large, so we will fix the problem after ZWCAD 2011 official release. Such as in next patch.
Thanks for your feedback and understanding!
Message 3 of 5
wrong interpretation of command SOLPROF in ZWCAD2011Betap
for solid objects.
good interpretation of command SOLPROF for solid objects (in AUTOCAD).
Visible block only in example.
Message 4 of 5
Thanks for your pictures, as I have mentioned in last post, we have confirmed this bug , but it needs time to correct it, so it may be in next patch for ZWCAD 2011.
Message 5 of 5
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to make cross section in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- 2d drawing
- autocad license error
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- fadal emulator
- free dwf viewer