excel sheet in zwcad
Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3D Software Download
- cad design software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zw3d vs solidworks
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad .bak viewer
- DXF converter
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad portable
- reset autocad configuration
- buy solidworks 2009
- Free 3d house design software
- combine two regions in autocad