excel sheet in zwcad
Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- cad mechanical
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- skp to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- 3d cad design
- 3d cad software kitchen design