layiso fade control does not work in ZWCAD 2010, and it hide all layers
Message 1 of 3
they r still on and will be deleted if i selected all... wats the use of this command den
plus it asks me if i wanna set a fade value, but it doesnt fade.
one of the best functions of cad has become the most redundant in zw?
Message 2 of 3
I tried layiso command, the fade function is not working in ZWCAD 2010, but it works in ZWCAD 2011 beta version, so I suggest you to have a try of our new version, it has many new features and improvements as well:
There are two types of isolate, one is OFF, and one is LOCK AND FADE, if you use OFF, the other layer will be turn off, and you can't select by cursor, but you can use Select All to select and delete them.
And if you use LOCK AND FADE, the other layer will fade out as the value setted, and they will be locked so you can select them, but couldn't delete and edit them.
Both of them are same as AutoCAD function in ZWCAD 2011. Thanks for your feedback
Message 3 of 3
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- import dwg into sketchup
- convert ellipse to polyline
- mechanical drawing software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- convert skp to dwg
- cad mechanical
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer
- Download Free 3D CAD