Creating Custom Commands
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- vx cad cam software
- Download free 3d models
- autocad to sketchup
- catia windows 8
- area autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2010
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cadtools forum
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2010 crack