Creating Custom Commands
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- import dwg into sketchup
- unlock viewport
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad cam download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- freecad tutorials
- dgn to dwg converter free
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone