Creating Custom Commands
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- autocad convert text to mtext
- convert skp to dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad autosave location
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software download
- cadtools forum
- sheet metal design tips
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad mechanical download
- Download cad software
- 3D Software Download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad software
- how to convert bak file to dwg