Creating Custom Commands
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad automatic saving command
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad 2010 product key
- DWG to DXF
- dwg to skp converter
- free dwf viewer for mac
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d modelling programs