Creating Custom Commands
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- autocad autosave location
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- acad dwg viewer
- 3d cad software
- cad cam download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to move objects in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cam design software
- cad mechanical download