Creating Custom Commands
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- free cad cam software
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad convert text to mtext
- mechanical drawing software
- 3d cad free software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- acad viewer free
- autocad show the file path