can I use .stp, .igs, .prt, .catpart, .x_t files in ZWCAD 2011?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The file format you mentioned are mostly used in some 3D CAD software, aren't they? So I am sorry that they can't be opened in ZWCAD.
If you are always dealing with these kind of file under 3D environment, I 'd like to introduce you our professional product ZW3D, it can open these file directly and even those file from Solidworks' ProE'Catia'Inventor...etc.
You can obtain more information here: http://zw3d.zwcad.org/index.cfm
Happy new year!
Message 3 of 3
- cad file viewer free
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- Free 3d house design software
- freecad download
- Download free 3d models
- autocad show the file path
- zw3d vs solidworks
- DWG to DXF
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad 2013 product key
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad portable