can I use .stp, .igs, .prt, .catpart, .x_t files in ZWCAD 2011?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The file format you mentioned are mostly used in some 3D CAD software, aren't they? So I am sorry that they can't be opened in ZWCAD.
If you are always dealing with these kind of file under 3D environment, I 'd like to introduce you our professional product ZW3D, it can open these file directly and even those file from Solidworks' ProE'Catia'Inventor...etc.
You can obtain more information here: http://zw3d.zwcad.org/index.cfm
Happy new year!
Message 3 of 3
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad mechanical download
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert skp to dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical design software
- free dwf viewer
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Free 3d house design software
- free 3d cam software
- cam design software