can I use .stp, .igs, .prt, .catpart, .x_t files in ZWCAD 2011?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The file format you mentioned are mostly used in some 3D CAD software, aren't they? So I am sorry that they can't be opened in ZWCAD.
If you are always dealing with these kind of file under 3D environment, I 'd like to introduce you our professional product ZW3D, it can open these file directly and even those file from Solidworks' ProE'Catia'Inventor...etc.
You can obtain more information here: http://zw3d.zwcad.org/index.cfm
Happy new year!
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg on ipad
- unlock viewport
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2010
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- free cad cam software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zw 3d
- cad mechanical
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- home design software free
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- calculate area in autocad