can I use .stp, .igs, .prt, .catpart, .x_t files in ZWCAD 2011?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The file format you mentioned are mostly used in some 3D CAD software, aren't they? So I am sorry that they can't be opened in ZWCAD.
If you are always dealing with these kind of file under 3D environment, I 'd like to introduce you our professional product ZW3D, it can open these file directly and even those file from Solidworks' ProE'Catia'Inventor...etc.
You can obtain more information here: http://zw3d.zwcad.org/index.cfm
Happy new year!
Message 3 of 3
- freecad download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad/cam software download
- autocad 2010 product key
- text to mtext
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- Creating a rope texture in 3D