autocad render viewport is not supported by zwcad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
I tried in ZWCAD 2010 latest version(2010.08.30), with 3D model in multiple viewports in model space. If I activate one of the viewports, and use RENDER command, then ZWCAD will render the model with current view, and display result in the whole drawing area.
This is the way of render in viewport should be .So may I know your exact expect about it? and what is your ZWCAD version number? you can type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it. Thanks.
Here is the latest patch for ZWCAD 2010 English:http://download.zwcad.com/en/Special/20100830/Update/ZWCAD2010EngUpdate_830.msi<;/A>
autocad create viewport
- dwg cad
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- drawing angles in autocad
- home design software free
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad cam software free
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unlock viewport
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- text to mtext
- 3d vx cad software
- buy cad software