autocad render viewport is not supported by zwcad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
I tried in ZWCAD 2010 latest version(2010.08.30), with 3D model in multiple viewports in model space. If I activate one of the viewports, and use RENDER command, then ZWCAD will render the model with current view, and display result in the whole drawing area.
This is the way of render in viewport should be .So may I know your exact expect about it? and what is your ZWCAD version number? you can type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it. Thanks.
Here is the latest patch for ZWCAD 2010 English:http://download.zwcad.com/en/Special/20100830/Update/ZWCAD2010EngUpdate_830.msi<;/A>
autocad create viewport
- cam design software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- what is .dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- dgn converter
- free 3d cam software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- autosave autocad
- autocad to sketchup