autocad render viewport is not supported by zwcad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
I tried in ZWCAD 2010 latest version(2010.08.30), with 3D model in multiple viewports in model space. If I activate one of the viewports, and use RENDER command, then ZWCAD will render the model with current view, and display result in the whole drawing area.
This is the way of render in viewport should be .So may I know your exact expect about it? and what is your ZWCAD version number? you can type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it. Thanks.
Here is the latest patch for ZWCAD 2010 English:http://download.zwcad.com/en/Special/20100830/Update/ZWCAD2010EngUpdate_830.msi<;/A>
autocad create viewport
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg
- free dwg viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad mechanical download
- Download free 3d models
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad cam software download
- How to install ZW3D
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- free 3d cam software