How to reload zwcad Default .mnu file?
Message 1 of 5
Then by mistake, I unloaded the zwcad default menu.
How do I reload the default menu?
When I use menuload and browse, I can't find any zwcad.mnu file.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Thanks for thw reply.
But this removes all other menus already loaded so that I have to reload them.
Is it not possible to reload the main menu without removing the menus already loaded?
Also, is there no zwcad.mnu file similar to acad.mnu
Message 4 of 5
If you unloaded it, the only way to get it back is by what I said before: Reset.
So it will Reset every menu to default, with no customized menu.
Message 5 of 5
For AutoCAD software, MNU files are similar to .MNS files, which use the same format, but do not contain any comments or special formatting.
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- pdf to dwg
- autocad license error
- cad/cam software download
- 3d cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad drafting software
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- Download cad software
- fadal emulator
- zwcad 2010 download
- Download Free 3D CAD