CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Block or coverage of some files do not print

Block or coverage of some files do not print

Mercredes

Message 1 of 6

Block or coverage of some files do not print
21-02-2011 06:53 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hello,
I have problems printing in paper space.
Block or coverage of some files do not print or print on the first copy and the second is not.
Also do not let me select the window with the insertion points.
Can you help me
Thanks

Hola,
Tengo problemas al imprimir en el espacio papel.
Los bloques o coberturas de algunos archivos no se imprimen ?se imprimen en la primera copia y en la segunda no.
Adem

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 6

21-02-2011 06:53 . pm | View his/her posts only
Dear Titilota,

Thanks for the feedback!
First I would like to know, are you using ZWCAD 2011 Standard version?
We have already got some feedback about this two problem, and are trying to solve it. The SNAP problem is almost solved now, and we will make a patch in beginning of March.
About the print problem, will you see something missing when print preview? could you send us some sample drawing with this problem?
Please send it to tech@zwcad.com, and we promise to keep confidential for you.
Thanks!

OldForumPost

Message 3 of 6

13-06-2011 03:45 . am | View his/her posts only
Hello Daniel,

Have you any updates for this topic?

I have the same problems, as Titilota does, on several computers in my office with ZW 2011 (VERNUM = "2010.11.25(16241)"):
ZW does not plot blocks from paper space. It may plot them once and do not plot the next time (next 50 times) (especially when you need to plot something desperately ;)).

Blocks may show-up or don't show-up on preview. If they don't , they definitely won't be printed. If they do, it doesn't guarantee, that they will be printed.

If I have several views with blocks on one layout, bloks may show-up/be ploted on one of the views and don't show-up/be ploted on another. So, it may take up to several hours to "collect" all the blocks :(

Is this version of ZW you posted in another topic:
English Version: http://download.zwcad.org/en/2011MsiInstaller/2011.02.28(16649)/ZWCAD2011EngWeb.msi
solves also this plotting problems? If not, will a new patch be released in a nearest future?
By the way, I could not find this release anywhere but here, on Forum. Is it official?

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 6

19-06-2011 07:58 . pm | View his/her posts only

Hi olga,

The version you mentioned is not an official patch, just for some urgent problem solving for some specific uses. So I am not quite clear about whether these two problem are included or not. If you have time, you may have a try.

And we do have a plan for new release of official patch in July, you can expect it in about 3 weeks, in which both problems have been solved.

OldForumPost

Message 5 of 6

20-06-2011 08:17 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the info!
Waiting for the official patch then :)

OldForumPost

Message 6 of 6

17-08-2011 10:47 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi 0lga.G, now you can get this official package from our website, www.zwsoft.com

Hope it can help.
See also