Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3D Design
- zwcad portable
- dwg 3d
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad cam software download
- Dwg Converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad cam software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2011 crack