Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad menu bar
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8
- buy solidworks 2010
- pdf to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad tag attribute display off
- mechanical design software free download
- convert microstation to autocad