Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2011
- sketchup dwg
- ac$ to dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dgn to dwg converter online
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- freecad tutorials
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autosave autocad
- home design software free
- cad cam software