Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- 3d home design dwg files
- Free 3d house design software
- cad design software
- autocad license error
- autocad show the file path
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- convert skp to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2009