Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad design software
- catia windows 8
- dwg 3d
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d design software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to find area in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg