Can i use previous version?
Message 1 of 4
IS ZWCAD EULA allow to use previous product version?
1) I bought 1 ZWCAD 2010 product license with USB key and i want to use only ZWCAD 2009.
2) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use only 5 copyes ZWCAD 2010.
3) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use 3 ZWCAD 2010 + 2 ZWCAD 2011.
Message 2 of 4
As far as I now, with the dongle network version you can install and use all previous versions o ZWCAD.
As for the local USB version, I think you must claim your reseller for a 2009 code so you can work with it.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
ibercad is right.
1) you can do it, only if you need to ask your reseller for a former license code of your dongle.
2) & 3) once you install ZWCAD 2011 server, both of 2010 and 2011 clients can get floating license from the sever, and occupy one node of the network license.
- autocad to sketchup
- DWG to DXF
- how to move objects in autocad
- dgn converter
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad 3d models download