Can i use previous version?
Message 1 of 4
IS ZWCAD EULA allow to use previous product version?
1) I bought 1 ZWCAD 2010 product license with USB key and i want to use only ZWCAD 2009.
2) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use only 5 copyes ZWCAD 2010.
3) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use 3 ZWCAD 2010 + 2 ZWCAD 2011.
Message 2 of 4
As far as I now, with the dongle network version you can install and use all previous versions o ZWCAD.
As for the local USB version, I think you must claim your reseller for a 2009 code so you can work with it.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
ibercad is right.
1) you can do it, only if you need to ask your reseller for a former license code of your dongle.
2) & 3) once you install ZWCAD 2011 server, both of 2010 and 2011 clients can get floating license from the sever, and occupy one node of the network license.
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- autocad 2012 serial number
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad price in india
- autocad area calculation
- sketchup dwg
- dwg software
- Download cad software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- mechanical drawing software