What OS platform would you like ZWCAD to run on?
Message 1 of 7
We would like to know about your opinion about which platform you want to run your ZWCAD on, please kindly cast your vote or leave your message below to share your precious ideas with us.
Message 2 of 7
I don't understand what u mean about VMs! ZWcad works prefectly on windows VM )). Parallels? Hmmm.. As I think you don't mean zwcad on server. Are you mean distributed computing? I think it's a difficult job for zwsoft developers. Firstly they must fix all curent issues. Secondly in this case the may think about smth like "CUDA" in zwcad.
Message 3 of 7
And about VM, I mean some individual users may want to use ZWCAD on Mac, but we do not provide a Mac version, so they can just use VM on Mac, and use ZWCAD in VM(Windows) environment, we want to know whether this kind of users want to use a Native Mac version or they are just satisified with the current situation.
Again, thanks for your suggestion!
Message 4 of 7
I vote for Linux, because I think, it would be a cool idea, something like cross-platform licensing. In my opinion, Ubuntu is very fast and well-developed operating system. It would be awesome, if I could work with DWG files there. Also, my wish would be some sort of Android-tablet orientated DWG file viewer. It's a growing market, and I think it's the opportunity for ZwSOFT to make an advertising campaign there.
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dgn to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dgn to dwg converter
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 serial number
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical drawing software