Convert *.dwg File to *.plt File from Autocad or ZWCAD
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad commands
- how to measure area in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dwg cad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- dwg to skp
- Free 3d house design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg files in autocad