Convert *.dwg File to *.plt File from Autocad or ZWCAD
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad 2010
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad show the file path
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad software free download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dwg cad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad autocomplete command