Convert *.dwg File to *.plt File from Autocad or ZWCAD
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- How to open an autocad file
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad calculate area
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad forum
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad area calculation
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2013 product key
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- calculate area in autocad