Convert *.dwg File to *.plt File from Autocad or ZWCAD
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- dwg to skp
- 3D Software Download
- 3d cad software
- cad discussion
- free 3d cad software dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical design software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad 2010 download
- cad software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to open sid file in autocad