license does not work when reinstalling ZWCad 2007
Message 1 of 7
When I install zwcad and plug in the USB license dongle, I cannot register zwcad anymore. The dongle key installs correctly (it shows that it was installed by windows as a feitian rockey 4 usb dongle), but when i enter the license number in zwcad, it says it it wrong.
What can I do?
Message 2 of 7
In the program list (windows XP, start) I have a program called "zwcad" > "dongle update".
After running it and rebooting, i was able to license again zwcad 2007/8.
Message 3 of 7
I come back, still having another problem:
Zwcad 2007 allowed me to install the license and dongle well.
But when I install the 2008 upgrade (the last one to which I had a right to upgrade with my license), the licensing does not work.
1) which was the last version for which the buyers of zwcad 2007 were entitled to upgrade? 2008 or 2008i? Which exact version number? thank you!
I am trying to install and activate the license for zwcad 2008.02.22
2) does the USB key need a driver upgrade each time a zwcad version/upgrade is installed?
Message 4 of 7
Have you tried to reinstall dongle driver after you update to 2008? and make sure you use the correct license code for 2008
Message 5 of 7
1) Yes, it seems that it is as you wrote: it is necessary to reinstall the dongle driver everytime you re-register the ZWCad, on a win XP computer. Even if the dongle shows that it is correctly installed.
2) i still cannot register the version zwcad 2008.02.22 or later. I am just able to register zwcad 2007.09.19
I was using the zwcad 2008 with the same license until a week ago, when I had a harddisk crash and so had to reinstall everything.
Where could I get help with this matter? zwcacd 2008 has some improvements that I would not like to miss. It would be helpful to me, to know which is the exact last zwcad 2008 version that is allowed as an upgrade to customers that bought 2007. As I can remember, the next versions (2008i or 2009) were not included anymore in the upgrade rights.
Thanks in advance!
Message 6 of 7
Firstly, I need to confirm you bought ZWCAD 2007, and pay to upgrade to 2008, right?
Because for 2007 and 2008 with the same dongle, the license code should be different. If you really upgraded to 2008, you will get a different license code for 2008 version (using same dongle and product ID), wich is suitable for 2008 and 2008i.
Then, can you tell me what is the error message when the register is not successful? You can also gave me your Product ID and license code, and I will check if they are correct.
Message 7 of 7
- cad forum
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- area autocad
- autosave autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- wire rope design
- fadal emulator
- sketchup dwg
- freecad download
- cad mechanical
- autocad 2010 serial number
- buy solidworks 2010
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad 3d models download