VL Functions

Jose

Message 1 of 7

28-03-2011 04:56 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hello everyone. Smile
I downloaded the new version and am testing various functions created by me for AutoCAD and upload ZWCAD found some differences.
For example for the function VLA-GET-SUPPORTPATH​​, what would its counterpart in ZWCAD?

Thank you for your attention.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 7

VL Functions
30-03-2011 02:04 . am | View his/her posts only

Hi,

This kind of function are belong to the Preference settings, which ZWCAD is not supported currently, so there is also no workaround.

If there is any news about it, we will inform you here

Jose

Message 3 of 7

30-03-2011 04:22 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi, I appreciate your response.
The idea is to get the support that routes are in the window "options" tag "files" + "support file search path. " Find the variable "srchpath" that if I get it. I use this to add or remove the need.

AutoCAD uses a file "acaddoc.lsp" created in a folder registered in "options " tag "files" + "support file search path", so they load routine every time you start a session or open a new or existing file.
What is the similar procedure in ZWCAD?

Thanks ...

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 7

VL Functions
We also has the variable "srchpath" in ZWCAD,use (getvar "srchpath") can get the value.

But we do not have such file like acaddoc.lsp, we just put them in Windows System Registration, you can get the value through the following path:
(vl-registry-read "HKEY_CURRENT_USER'Software'ZWSoft'ZWCAD 2011 Eng'Profiles'Default'Config" "SRCHPATH")

Hope this can help you.Daniel2011-03-31 04:43:22

Jose

Message 5 of 7

31-03-2011 01:17 . pm | View his/her posts only

I have a large number of files created in AutoCAD that contain tables with fields related to dimensions.
When opened in ZWCAD to modify not find the option to select the object "dimension" and find the value of the dimension.
What options do I have?

Thanks ...

Jose

Message 6 of 7

31-03-2011 01:19 . pm | View his/her posts only
About....
(vl-registry-read "HKEY_CURRENT_USER'Software'ZWSoft'ZWCAD 2011 Eng'Profiles'Default'Config" "SRCHPATH")

Thanks I did ....

OldForumPost

Message 7 of 7

VL Functions
[QUOTE=josan]

I have a large number of files created in AutoCAD that contain tables with fields related to dimensions.
When opened in ZWCAD to modify not find the option to select the object "dimension" and find the value of the dimension.
What options do I have?

Thanks ...

Can you send a sample drawing to us? email: tech@zwcad.com

It will be better for us to check problem and find solution. And we will keep confidential for you. Or you can first simplify your drawing and send us part of it with problem.

And what is your version number? type "vernum" to get it in ZWCAD
Thanks.
See also