Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Use "Insert -> External Reference" to insert a DWG to your current drawing, select the DWG you want and click OK, then you will see a dialogbox about the insert options, you can set the Reference Type, you can also choose specify the insertion point ' scale' rotation here, or specify them directly on screen by mouse, then click ok to insert.
If you didn't see the inserted DWG, try to double click the mouse middle key to zoom to extent.
- what is .dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3D Design
- cad cam software free
- zwcad 2010 download
- mechanical softwares free download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free 3d cam software
- Dwg Converter
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad portable