Message 1 of 2
Now ,having just posted three seroius problems that affect the usefulness of ZWCAD in our mixed office environment and noted that the problem is intermittent.. I suspect that it might be sometimes caused by mixed software and dwg versions.
Historically, we have files at least two DWG versions back to avoid new bugs, generally 2004 DWG... but we of course have users who save in 2010, 2007 etc etc.
Accordingly,, can anyone give me any insights on what is the best version to be saving dwg files to minimize problems..
Thanks again in advance for any hints
Message 2 of 2
I can't give you a firm answer, as I think the dwg version do not matter too much, but I still suggest to use the new version , like 2010.
You can search for more information about dwg version difference on the internet to make your desicion.
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad file viewer free
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad portable
- unable to select objects in autocad
- fadal emulator
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on ipad
- catia windows 8
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings