Message 1 of 2
Now ,having just posted three seroius problems that affect the usefulness of ZWCAD in our mixed office environment and noted that the problem is intermittent.. I suspect that it might be sometimes caused by mixed software and dwg versions.
Historically, we have files at least two DWG versions back to avoid new bugs, generally 2004 DWG... but we of course have users who save in 2010, 2007 etc etc.
Accordingly,, can anyone give me any insights on what is the best version to be saving dwg files to minimize problems..
Thanks again in advance for any hints
Message 2 of 2
I can't give you a firm answer, as I think the dwg version do not matter too much, but I still suggest to use the new version , like 2010.
You can search for more information about dwg version difference on the internet to make your desicion.
- autocad slide library manager
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- text to mtext
- using autocad calculating total area
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2011
- sketchup import dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dgn converter