Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d ds
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- wire rope design
- design cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical engineering software free download