Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- download cad cam
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad automatic saving command
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- design cad software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad block does not explode
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad