Graphical interface problem
Message 1 of 5
I can only switch back to maximize to continue working in zwcad.
How can i change (make bigger) the minimized window so i am able again to use the arrows to drag the window to other dimensions?
Message 2 of 5
Maybe you just need to use the "Restore Down" or "Restore Up" button(beside Minimize) instead of "Minimized".
Message 3 of 5
when I use the 'restore down' button, the window disappears like with 'minimize', so it is not possible to move the borders .
You can see some screen shots here that might help explaining.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
I have the same problem after I have started for Jaunty. My graphic card
is also NVDIA Geforce 7400... and running with version 180... Aftee a
while my screen starts flashing and ı see fm NVDIA settings that
resolution refreshes itself without any reason ??
Any comment on this...???
- .shx file definition
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- sketchup dwg
- area autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad free software
- 3d cad design software