How to get dwg version of ZWCAD? Determine AutoCAD drawing version?
Message 1 of 2
How to find drawings coming from a given version of AutoCAD? Is there a way to determine what version of AutoCAD a DWG file was created in?
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD doesn't support to read dwg version by VBA, but you can get it by this indirect way:
Open the DWG drawing with Notepad application, you will find a number in the very beginning, this number indicate the dwg version.
The number and the relative dwg version:
AC1015: DWG 2000
AC1018: DWG 2004
AC1021: DWG 2007
AC1024: DWG 2010
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- what is .dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dwg to skp
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg