How to get dwg version of ZWCAD? Determine AutoCAD drawing version?
Message 1 of 2
How to find drawings coming from a given version of AutoCAD? Is there a way to determine what version of AutoCAD a DWG file was created in?
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD doesn't support to read dwg version by VBA, but you can get it by this indirect way:
Open the DWG drawing with Notepad application, you will find a number in the very beginning, this number indicate the dwg version.
The number and the relative dwg version:
AC1015: DWG 2000
AC1018: DWG 2004
AC1021: DWG 2007
AC1024: DWG 2010
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d modeling website
- sketchup import dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- cad for students
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad software
- acad viewer free
- dgn autocad
- sheet metal design tips