problem with grip
Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- dongle driver for windows 7
- free 3d cad software dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d design software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Free 3d house design software
- unlock viewport
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- text to mtext
- skp to dwg
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- catia windows 8
- 3d vx cad software