problem with grip
Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to print multipage dwg
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- fadal emulator
- autocad drawing software
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad 2012 serial number
- wire rope design