problem with grip
Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- autocad 2013 serial number
- free 3d cad software download
- free dwf viewer
- dgn to dwg converter online
- text to mtext
- 2d cam software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad free software
- autocad calculate area
- autocad 2012 product key
- sketchup dwg
- cad cam software free download
- 3d design software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD