problem with grip
Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- what is .dwg
- autosave autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- Dwg Converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad license error
- how to find area in autocad
- dwg to plt