Does ZWCAD support MVSetup? mvsetup not working?
Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- autocad show the file path
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- 3d modelling programs
- dwg to skp converter
- vx cad cam software
- 3d ds
- cad reseller ksa
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg cad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad