Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- 3d cad design software
- unlock viewport
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- what is cam software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- freecad download
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3D Software Download
- dwg to skp converter
- 3d cad design
- convert skp to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad reseller ksa