Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad menu bar
- dwg software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad moving objects
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad autocomplete command
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- home design software free
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autosave autocad