Exporting information to spreadsheet or acess data
Message 1 of 6
Does ZWCAD have a similar ability? I would like to use this to develop a bit software for our internal use.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
What i would like to do, is make a block, which would contain few items, such as New Room Number, Old Room Number, Room Title. those would be attibute values, which would be entered each time the block is placed in the drawing.
Then, after the drawing is completed, I would like to export this to Excel or Access, to give a user friendly sheet showing changes.
that is the simplified version, and first step.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- convert microstation to autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- freecad tutorials
- Dwg Converter
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad moving objects
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical design software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad