USC Icon disappears
Message 1 of 3
If I try to use any visual style other than 2d wire or 3dwire the visibility of the ucs icon becomes erratic and will disappear. Reverting back to 2d or 3d will bring the icon back if I do a regen.
I have tried a number of actions to maintain and recover the Ucs Icon, nothing has worked. I see that this has been a problem in previous iterations of ZXcad and still appears to not be fixed.
The loss of the UCS Icon renders ZWcad virtually useless for all but simple drawings that don't require the full visibiity of the icon.
Message 2 of 3
But we are also working on reconstruct the structure, and it may take a long time. Hope you can understand us. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- skp to dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad default toolbar
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad drawing software
- autocad area calculation
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2009
- autocad show the file path
- 3d modelling programs
- Free 3d house design software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- using autocad calculating total area