USC Icon disappears
Message 1 of 3
If I try to use any visual style other than 2d wire or 3dwire the visibility of the ucs icon becomes erratic and will disappear. Reverting back to 2d or 3d will bring the icon back if I do a regen.
I have tried a number of actions to maintain and recover the Ucs Icon, nothing has worked. I see that this has been a problem in previous iterations of ZXcad and still appears to not be fixed.
The loss of the UCS Icon renders ZWcad virtually useless for all but simple drawings that don't require the full visibiity of the icon.
Message 2 of 3
But we are also working on reconstruct the structure, and it may take a long time. Hope you can understand us. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2009
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad drafting software
- cad software free download
- freecad download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter