Dimensioning 3D solids in layout viewports.
Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad reseller ksa
- sketchup dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical drawing software
- how to print multipage dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- free cad cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- Free 3d house design software