Dimensioning 3D solids in layout viewports.
Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- cad cam software free download
- 2d drawing
- wire rope design
- 3d design software free download
- dwg to skp
- autocad autosave location
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad commands
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d cam software free download
- autosave autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport