Message 1 of 6
Even after I delete all objects on that layout, I find I still have a viewport, which has no entity. I can turn the polyline that we use for a veiwport into one, but then I have 2 veiwports.
In short, after importing a titleblock, I have a veiwport that is not properly cropped, and cannot be deleted, selected, or changed.
Message 2 of 6
Could you please send your problem titleblock to us as a sample to anaylse? We will keep confidential for you, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
What version number of ZWCAD you are using? My suggestion now is use ZWCAD to create the titleblock especially the viewport inside. Thanks
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for your mail and file. We have confirmed this problem as a Bug.
When importing templates with pline viewport, the viewport will behave incorrectly.
The problem has been reported to related developer team to fix with a inquiry ID 16029. You can keep it for further inquiry and we will inform you if the problem fixed.
autocad create viewport
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- How to open an autocad file
- buy solidworks 2011
- import dwg into sketchup
- reset autocad configuration
- free cad software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical design software free download
- unlock viewport
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert ellipse to polyline
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format