Objects available for editing whle switched off
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Object in layer that been switched off can be edit. when using Select All, you can select all the object, even if its off, and do editing, like MOVE. This is normal, it's the way how LAYOFF works.
If you don't want to edit them, please use layer lock (LAYLCK) or layer freeze (LAYFRZ). then the objects will no longer be editable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Please try this again, thanks!
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zw3d 2013 crack
- skp to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- sheet metal design tips
- convert skp to dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- text to mtext
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg software
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad automatic saving command