Objects available for editing whle switched off
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Object in layer that been switched off can be edit. when using Select All, you can select all the object, even if its off, and do editing, like MOVE. This is normal, it's the way how LAYOFF works.
If you don't want to edit them, please use layer lock (LAYLCK) or layer freeze (LAYFRZ). then the objects will no longer be editable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Please try this again, thanks!
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad mechanical download
- Dwg Converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zw3d vs solidworks
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dwg to skp
- DXF converter
- free dwf viewer
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad block does not explode