Objects available for editing whle switched off
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Object in layer that been switched off can be edit. when using Select All, you can select all the object, even if its off, and do editing, like MOVE. This is normal, it's the way how LAYOFF works.
If you don't want to edit them, please use layer lock (LAYLCK) or layer freeze (LAYFRZ). then the objects will no longer be editable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Please try this again, thanks!
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad license error
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- free dwf viewer
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad calculate area
- skp to dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad cam
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad