Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- cad mechanical download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dwg to skp
- 3d ds
- autocad to sketchup
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dwg 3d
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- freecad tutorials
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2010
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad area calculation