Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad price in india
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad portable
- Download Free 3D CAD
- sketchup dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- mechanical software download
- DWG to DXF
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad menu bar
- autocad tag attribute display off