Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam software
- cad for students
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- set autosave in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad calculate area