Dimensional Shape Driving in Drawing Sheets?
Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- buy cad software
- cad for iphone
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cam design software
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to open an autocad file
- cad/cam software download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad