Easy way to create TIN & Contouring in ZwCAD
Message 1 of 4
Now is available the English version of DTMPRO 1.0!
DTMPRO It is an add-on for ZwCAD that helps you to create Delaunay triangulation & contouring directly
from points selected on screen or from coordinates imported from a file, it supports boundaries and breaklines.
DTMPRO runs in ZwCAD 2009i/ ZwCAD 2010/ZwCAD 2011/ZwCAD 2012 std or pro.
You can download it here: http://www.disedig.com/downloads/dtmpro/setup_dtmpro_eng.exe
Inside the program's installation path you will find the online help and command reference.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Reply 3# DDWZW
i've tried it on zwcad 2012 trial version. every command from DTMPRO menu bar says: "unable to recognize command. please try again".
the idea is very very good, but how does it work? is it for zwcad 2011 only?
Message 4 of 4
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- reset autocad configuration
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cadtools forum
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to create fillet in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d models of people
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad moving objects