Z3_2012 GUI customisation
Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad software
- freecad tutorials
- autocad tag attribute display off
- reset autocad configuration
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad show the file path
- ac$ to dwg
- 3d cad free software
- free cad download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- mechanical design software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad