Z3_2012 GUI customisation
Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2014 crack
- dwg software
- cam design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3D Software Download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad commands
- cad cam software free
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2011 crack
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to open dwg files in autocad