Z3_2012 GUI customisation
Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- free cad download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad portable
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d models of people
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional