working with attributes (attmode command)
Message 1 of 6
in autocad i had the command "battman" which gave me the posibility of making any of them invisible (for example make the elevation invisible, that is not displayed). in zwcad i have the command attmode, which can make them all off, all on or make the invisible be invisible and the visible be visible.
this is where my problem starts: after extensive research, i can't tell how one can make an attribute visible or invisible so that the attmode command achieves its purpose. if there is such a command, how do i apply it to 100 blocks in one shot?
i would be really glad to get an answer to this. i intend to order a license of zwcad but have yet no idea about this. the problem is that i use it on a daily bases (this is the gps export format-block).
2. how do i change the color of one attribute and make it for 100 blocks? i tried it for one block and it works. how do i do it for more than 1 block?
thank you very much!!!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- dwg software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad design software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad default toolbar
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d models of people
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical design software
- drawing software for metal sheet development