CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Support = JOKE (NOT FUNNY AND NOT LAUGHING)

Support = JOKE (NOT FUNNY AND NOT LAUGHING)

David

Message 1 of 2

Support = JOKE (NOT FUNNY AND NOT LAUGHING)
24-04-2012 10:35 . pm | View his/her posts only

The support for your software is a joke. You do not respond to request within the time limit you state. I have

waited 2 weeks for help and have yet to receive even an email stating they are looking into it. Why tell me you

will answer in 3 day is you have no intention of doing so? Also, the help forum is a NOT helpful. There are posts

about mythology and other stuff that does not help the user. It accually hurts because we waste more time

going through posts that offer no help. You don't allow us to flag the post as garbage so they still around and

waste more people time. i DO NOT LIKE THE SETUP WHERE WE PAY FOR A PRODUCT AND THEN WE have TO TROUBLE SHOOT

PROBLEMS AND ANSWER QUESTIONS.
wE PAID FOR A PRODUCT AND GET SOOOO LITTLE IN RETURN.

dISPAPOINTED USER

DDWZW

Message 2 of 2

25-04-2012 12:13 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi sir,
sorry to get you into the trouble over here, by which it made you frastrated then. We are here ready for you all the time as usual.

Now let's talk about the problem itself you mentioned. It depends, when you are doing your job with CAD software. may I know your ZWCAD version number and Windows version info in detail? and what about your operations? could you give us a brief description of how you use your ZWCAD? We do need to know how to re-produce the problem because it does not happen in most cases,I mean seriously.

Did you try to contact you local dealler for a solution or explanation on this issue? I dont know where you've sent your email to and how you got the answer over there by that mail. Could you PM me the things in detail?

Again, we are here for you, at anytime.
See also