ZW3D 2011 - Slow to close un saved files?
Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- .shx file definition
- mechanical drawing software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- reset autocad configuration
- drawing a gear in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad cam software download
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad drawing software
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad cam software
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad