ZW3D 2011 - Slow to close un saved files?
Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2009 professional
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad portable
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2013 download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software
- free cad cam software