ZW3D 2011 - Slow to close un saved files?
Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- free 3d cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad license error
- cad discussion
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d cad design
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad moving objects
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad commands
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d models of people