CAD/CAM discussion forum > 3D CAD/CAM > Review The Second technical webinar-(Video and PPT)

Review The Second technical webinar-(Video and PPT)

William

Top Influencer

Message 1 of 7

Review The Second technical webinar-(Video and PPT)
10-05-2012 11:40 . am | View his/her posts only
Thank you for attending our Webinar. We hope you enjoyed our event.

The download link below includes the webinar video and PPT.

Download link

Just a reminder, we have more 3D technical webinars coming up in the near future. Make sure to check www.zwsoft.com often for
additional dates and topics.

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: zw3d@zwsoft.com

CHEAH

Message 2 of 7

10-05-2012 01:07 . pm | View his/her posts only
Great, this is what I looking for. keep on the good work.

Paul

Message 3 of 7

15-05-2012 05:32 . am | View his/her posts only
Reply 1# William_ZW3D

Hi Guys, just an encouragement after viewing the last webinar. Because they are available for download and review after the event, could the amount of information and the rate of delivery be increased?
Maybe this is asking a lot, but it should add value if you can achieve it.
I think the important thing is not for users to understand immediately how a model is built but rather to see the model being created with the explaining dialogue. This can be really quite fast so the big picture is given. Then later they can review the process at their own speed, and get the understanding as they experiment. making the sample models available after the event would be very helpful.

IMO, long screen shots of power point text is wasted time. Make is snappy. This will mean the presenter will have to be VERY familiar with the content.

(I think it is important to use ZW created models rather than imported parts unless you are demonstrating imported stuff.)

Cheers:)

Mirko

Assistant Engineer

Message 4 of 7

15-05-2012 08:39 . am | View his/her posts only
Post Last Edit by mirko72 at 2012-5-15 08:40
Reply William_ZW3D

Hi Guys, just an encouragement after viewing the last webinar. Because they a ...
mudcrab Post at 2012-5-15 05:32

quote , as inexperienced user in cad i can say that it would be very useful ,

Mirko

Assistant Engineer

Message 5 of 7

26-05-2012 03:44 . am | View his/her posts only
Reply 1# William_ZW3D

Thanks guys

Paul

Message 6 of 7

30-05-2012 07:20 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi William,
thanks for the surface webinar. I think it was well done.
Don't bother playing in Quicktime.

I learn't some things which is always good.

A couple of things that would be worth showing.
About 23:21sec in there is a screen shot with Features Continuity 13 thru 7. Yet no explanation of these.

Also the edge continuity analysis tool is very useful and relevant to this discussion. These need explaining.

Maybe the datum to surface normal is also useful information when doing transitional surfaces as a sketch location.

I would like to see the model of the Motorcycle helmet made available for public download as a full Z3.file (no start data)It looks to me that this teaches a lot.

Cheers

William

Top Influencer

Message 7 of 7

31-05-2012 05:12 . pm | View his/her posts only
Reply 6# mudcrab

Hi Mudcrab, Thank you for your comment. That's ture I didn't explain more detail during the webinar, since I want to convey the design thinking. But we will keep on holding those kinds of webinars, and try to introduce more to our users. I will upload the Z3 file to the forum as soon as possible, thank you so much.
See also