How to hide the boundary polyline dialog box in lisp program
Message 1 of 5
I'm looking for hide the bpoly dialog box.
I have a lisp that just set a point i a closed area for the boundary,
now I looking for hide this dialog box
I just tried to set filedia off but don't work and
if I use -boundary command lisp work correctly only one time
someone can help me please
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
io ho lo stesso problema anche con il comando saveas.
Wake up people, four months for an answer are too many.
I have the same problem with saveas command.
Message 5 of 5
For "Boundary" command, you can use -boundary indeed. Can I see your lisp sample that -boundary only works for one time?
for saveas command, you can turn filedia to 0, then use this command, then it won't show the dialog box
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad software free download
- cad cam software download
- calculate area in autocad
- cad for iphone
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad mechanical download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad cam software free
- dwg 3d