Norton Antivirus found malicious file.
Message 1 of 2
The file is associated to Suspicious.Cloud.7.F which is considered some kind of a virus I guess and the action was "file deleted"
Norton also indicates that the use in the community is unknown and the risk is high.
Back to the board now to continue playing with the PLUS...
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD+ is clean and safety, you can use it without worrying about virus.So I suggest you DO NOT delete any file in ZWCAD+ since that might cause some unknown problem.
We will contact some big anti-virus software provider to make ZWCAD+ authorized soon.
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad portable
- convert skp to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zw3d vs solidworks
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2010 product key
- dgn to dwg