Does ZWCAD+ support Keyboard aliases?
Message 1 of 4
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 4 of 4
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad slide library manager
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy cad software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autosave autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- design cad software
- autocad to sketchup