copy and paste from autocad to Word
Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- autocad 2012 product key
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad corner blocks
- free dwg viewer
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad license error
- using autocad calculating total area
- DXF converter
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- free dwf viewer
- 3d home design dwg files
- unlock viewport
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad