copy and paste from autocad to Word
Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- 3d vx cad software
- what is cam software
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad slide library manager
- acad dwg viewer
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2010