when plotting with mtext, mtext color changed
Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- dwg software
- home design software free
- cad cam software free download
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- free cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert skp to dwg