when plotting with mtext, mtext color changed
Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- how to move objects in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad commands
- Dwg Converter
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2011
- mechanical design software free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2011 crack
- drawing a parabola in autocad