when plotting with mtext, mtext color changed
Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- free dwf viewer
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad license error
- 2d cam software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- buy solidworks 2010
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad drawing software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dwg software