how to select all objects in a layer using autocad
Message 1 of 4
I have a drawing with 6 layers. In two of those layers I want to delete all objects.
Is there a simple/single command way to select all objects in a single specified layer and NOT select any objects in any other layer? After selecting them I'll delete the objects. I know how to select each object by clicking on it or by making a window around the objects.
Conversely is there simply a way to tell layer to be "empty"? I.e. a way to delete all objects in a layer without first selecting each object in that layer?
Message 2 of 4
Simply select the layer you want to filter for from the Value drop down (Currently specified as 0).
Message 3 of 4
It may be combine with layers as well as combne with layers & line/pline.
You can also save filter setting for same for quicly filter objects.
Message 4 of 4
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad show the file path
- autocad default toolbar
- autosave autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to install ZWCAD
- free dwf viewer for mac