Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cadtools forum
- design cad software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- text to mtext
- mechanical design software
- sheet metal design tips
- area autocad
- 3d models of people
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- free dwf viewer
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Dwg Converter