Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- catia windows 8
- cad file viewer free
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- home design software free
- cad for students
- zwcad 2009
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to install ZWCAD
- sketchup dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- free 3d cad software dwg