Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad area calculation
- autocad default toolbar
- dgn converter
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad to sketchup
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to print multipage dwg
- dgn autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- using autocad calculating total area
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad portable
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to draw dotted line in autocad