Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- DWG to DXF
- dgn autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- design cad software
- dwg software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad menu bar
- acad viewer free
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- sheet metal design tips