Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- area autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2009
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- 3d cad software
- mechanical softwares free download
- dwg cad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autosave autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad