Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dwg to plt
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg software
- free 3d cad software dwg
- catia windows 8
- autocad automatic saving command
- 2d drawing
- autosave autocad
- cad discussion
- drawing a gear in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad software free download
- cad drafting software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad