Surface to solid problem
Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical design software
- .shx file definition
- autocad area calculation
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn converter
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d vx cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- buy solidworks 2010