Surface to solid problem
Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to measure area in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- how to open dwg on ipad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- buy cad software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2011 crack
- skp to dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- freecad tutorials
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3d cad design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD