Surface to solid problem
Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free dwg viewer
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad cam
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad free download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- .shx file definition
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dgn to dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks
- buy solidworks 2011