How to set properties for curve lines and straight lines
Message 1 of 3
[font=Comic Sans MS]I draw a curved line and would like it to remain as a curved line even after saving the file. However everytime after saving, and opening the file again, the curve breaks into many line segments, which is not what I want! I want the curved line that I draw to remain as a curved line even after saving and opening. How do I do that?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Your display is a rectangular grid of dots that change color. What you are seeing is probably a failure of the graphics system to draw a curve. To cut corners (literally), the video processor will break a curve into several straight segments. At a distance it looks like a curve, and as far as ZWCAD is concerned it is a curve. Setting VIEWRES to a higher number forces the display to increase the resolution, which cuts down on these choppy curves.
Technically, if you're not using raster graphics, every curve is drawn as a sequence of shorter segments. These segments may be only one pixel long, but they're still approximations.
- mechanical drawing software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- buy cad software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2013 download
- sketchup import dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- cad corner blocks
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad