Possible measure area enclosed by a polyline? How to find the area of a polygon
Message 1 of 2
Also maybe this tool to be accumulative.
Message 2 of 2
hi, yes, you can find the area of the enclosed polyline by LIST command. Select the whole polyline and input command LIST.
ZWCAD+ use the same method to measure area of polyline as AutoCAD, take a brief look about ZWCAD+ from here:
You might also like these posts:
How to calculate area of irregular polygon?
How to Calculate Area of Irregular Shape? How to find Area of Shape?
How to convert Lines to Polyline?
- cadtools forum
- dwg software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free cad cam software
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2009 crack
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- buy cad software
- cad cam software download
- freecad tutorials
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to recover dwg files after crash