Possible measure area enclosed by a polyline? How to find the area of a polygon
Message 1 of 2
Also maybe this tool to be accumulative.
Message 2 of 2
hi, yes, you can find the area of the enclosed polyline by LIST command. Select the whole polyline and input command LIST.
ZWCAD+ use the same method to measure area of polyline as AutoCAD, take a brief look about ZWCAD+ from here:
You might also like these posts:
How to calculate area of irregular polygon?
How to Calculate Area of Irregular Shape? How to find Area of Shape?
How to convert Lines to Polyline?
- cad for students
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d ds
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2013 product key
- combine two regions in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- how to open sid file in autocad