Possible measure area enclosed by a polyline? How to find the area of a polygon
Message 1 of 2
Also maybe this tool to be accumulative.
Message 2 of 2
hi, yes, you can find the area of the enclosed polyline by LIST command. Select the whole polyline and input command LIST.
ZWCAD+ use the same method to measure area of polyline as AutoCAD, take a brief look about ZWCAD+ from here:
You might also like these posts:
How to calculate area of irregular polygon?
How to Calculate Area of Irregular Shape? How to find Area of Shape?
How to convert Lines to Polyline?
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3d cad design
- autocad 2013 serial number
- drawing angles in autocad
- what is .dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to find backup files in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad forum
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg converter free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to move objects in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad