Possible measure area enclosed by a polyline? How to find the area of a polygon
Message 1 of 2
Also maybe this tool to be accumulative.
Message 2 of 2
hi, yes, you can find the area of the enclosed polyline by LIST command. Select the whole polyline and input command LIST.
ZWCAD+ use the same method to measure area of polyline as AutoCAD, take a brief look about ZWCAD+ from here:
You might also like these posts:
How to calculate area of irregular polygon?
How to Calculate Area of Irregular Shape? How to find Area of Shape?
How to convert Lines to Polyline?
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d modeling website
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to make cross section in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2011
- unlock viewport
- zw 3d
- cad file viewer free
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn to dwg converter free