How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- cad/cam software download
- .shx file definition
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2009
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to make cross section in autocad
- download cad cam
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- skp to dwg
- freecad tutorials
- mechanical design software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zw 3d
- autocad menu bar