How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- cad cam software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad license error
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zw3d vs solidworks
- buy solidworks 2011
- free cad software